Groove-Jitsu was originally posted on May 7th back in 2007 but is still sounding surprisingly fresh. It was an exclusive guest mix for Royal Groove by King Megatrip.
It’s full of groove-jitsu technique. Expect some upper blocks, roundhouse kicks and of course some fantastic beats. Plenty of fight related word samples rounding it all out.
Fetch your black belts and polish up the katanas. Enjoy!
Complete playlist Groove-Jitsu:
- Chef Raekwon - Gambinos
- The Lords of Percussion - The Kung Fu
- Marvin Holmes - Ooh Ooh The Dragon
- Sundia - Stand Up And Be A Man (Part 1)
- Curtis Mayfield - Kung Fu
- Chekov - Pursuit
- Fingathing - Slug It Out
- Alvin Cash - Ali Shuffle
- Dennis Alcapone - Cassius Clay
- Soul Invaders - Muhammad Ali
- Dennis Coffey & Luchi de Jesus - Black Belt Jones (Main Theme)
- Miami - Kung Fu Freak (from Kung Fu Creek)
- Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting (Dave Ruffy/Mark Vallis remix)
- Rhythm Heritage - Theme From S.W.A.T.
- Dennis Coffey & Luchi de Jesus - Super Slick (Get Pinky)
- Willie Mitchell - The Champion (part 1)
- Ike & Tina Turner - Stagger Lee & Billy
- Lonnie Youngblood - Roll With The Punches
- Gene Chandler - You Threw A Lucky Punch
- Raymond Wong - Ambush From All Sides
- Nigo - Kung Fu Fightin’ (Deadly Avenger Ape Fury remix)
- Dangerdoom - Mince Meat
- Rino De Filippi - Orientale Contemplatino